26th Annual Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival
Date: November 8, 2014 | 5:30-10:00 pm
Location: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, Regency Ballroom
Cost: $125 per ticket | $150 at the door
Tables of 10 available for $1,250
Door prize: Free Entry to win 4 nights at Playa Viva (a $2,000 value!)
A REFRESHED EVENT
Join us at the table for the 26th annual chocolate and wine extravaganza! Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival takes place in the elegant Grand Ballroom at Hyatt Regency – a hotel and casino set amongst the spectacular backdrop of Incline Village on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. The evening begins with a wine walk, where guests will sample and sip boutique wine hand selected from acclaimed California wine regions including Napa, Amador, and Paso Robles. Guests will then be seated as we guide you through a unique and entertaining chocolate tasting experience from six of Lake Tahoe’s finest culinary artists, including The Ritz Carlton, Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, and Mr. Z’s Homemade Candies.
We are excited to have the passionate support of Wendy Damonte, Evening News Anchor at KTVN Channel 2. She will be the Emcee for the evening and chocolate tasting host.
Special guest speaker, Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto.
Tahoe SAFE Alliance will honor General Masto for her life-long work in advocating for women and children. In her seven years as Attorney General, Masto was successful at strengthening state laws to prevent violence against women and protect kids from sexual predators.
Guests will enjoy:
- Door Prize: Chance to win 4 nights at Playa Viva Resort, value $2,000.
- A seated tasting of delectable chocolate creations by six Tahoe culinary artists
- Wine Walk featuring 10 hand-picked wineries
- Hearty appetizers by Hyatt chefs
- Tantalizing raffle prizes including trips, dinners, ski and golf, and more!
- Vote for your favorite chocolate and wine
- Learn more about what Tahoe SAFE Alliance is doing to create a violence-free community! Special speaker and Honoree: Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto
- Goody Bag
The 26th Annual Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival is a fundraiser for Tahoe SAFE Alliance
Tahoe SAFE Alliance is the only agency in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee that 1) provides free programs and services to survivors of violence and abuse, and 2) educates our youth and community members on violence prevention and healthy relationships. Last year we provided direct services to 787 community members, provided 343 therapy sessions with children, and provided violence prevention education to a record 5,439 school children, businesses, and community members!
How Can You Support This Fundraiser?
- Purchase a ticket. Tickets are $125 in advance and $150 at door.
- Purchase a table. Table for 10 is $1,250.
- Sponsorship opportunities starting at $500.
- Donate a raffle item.
- Make a monetary donation.
Money raised from this year’s festival will support vital programs in your community, including:
- 24-hour crisis line
- Mt. Rose Safe House
- Support services for survivors of intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and child abuse
- Comprehensive Children’s Program
- Legal advocacy
- Violence prevention and education to local schools and businesses
For more information please call 775-298-0010.