Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival
Date: November 4, 2017 6:00-10:00 pm
Location: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, Regency Ballroom
Cost: $125 per ticket | $150 at the door
Limited tables available: $1,250 admits 10 people
This year’s theme is a Night At the Oscars.
Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival takes place in the elegant Grand Ballroom at Hyatt Regency – a hotel and casino set amongst the spectacular backdrop of Incline Village on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. It is our pleasure to bring our supporters together for an evening of delectable chocolate created by Tahoe’s finest culinary artists and boutique wine from acclaimed California wine regions including Napa, Amador, and Paso Robles. Guests will also have the opportunity to bid on tantalizing items in a live and silent auction and contribute to a special Fund a Need all while supporting the mission of Tahoe SAFE Alliance.
We are rolling out the red carpet!
Tahoe SAFE Alliance is rolling out the red carpet in recognition of survivors of abuse and those who support them. We will honor those we serve who have shown great compassion, perserverance, and strength. Much like the Oscars, we will be celebrating dreams, empowerment and courage. Red carpet runway fashion encouraged!
Guests will enjoy:
- Chocolate by Tahoe culinary artists
- Boutique wine tasting from acclaimed California wine regions
- Hearty appetizers by Hyatt chefs
- Tantalizing prizes in a silent auction
- Exclusive live auction
- Vote for your favorite chocolate and wine
- Learn more about what Tahoe SAFE Alliance is doing to create a violence-free community!
The 29th Annual Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival is a fundraiser for Tahoe SAFE Alliance
Tahoe SAFE Alliance is the only agency in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee that 1) provides free programs and services to survivors of violence and abuse, and 2) educates our youth and community members on violence prevention and healthy relationships. Last year we provided direct services to 827 community members, provided 401 therapy sessions with children, and provided violence prevention education to 4,621 school children, businesses, and community members!
How Can You Support This Fundraiser?
- Purchase a ticket. Tickets are $125 in advance and $150 at door.
- Purchase a table. Table for 10 is $1,250. Only 6 available!
- Sponsorship opportunities starting at $250.
- Donate a raffle item.
- Make a monetary donation.
Money raised from this year’s festival will support vital programs in your community, including:
- 24-hour crisis line
- Mt. Rose Safe House
- Support services for survivors of intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and child abuse
- Comprehensive Children’s Program
- Legal advocacy
- Violence prevention and education to local schools and businesses
For more information please call 775-298-0010.