27th Annual Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival
Date: November 7, 2015 | 5:30-10:00 pm
Location: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, Regency Ballroom
Cost: $125 per ticket | $150 at the door
Tables of 10 available for $1,250
TICKETS GO ON SALE SEPTEMBER 8TH.
It’s a Speak Easy fundraiser!
Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival takes place in the elegant Grand Ballroom at Hyatt Regency – a hotel and casino set amongst the spectacular backdrop of Incline Village on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. It is our pleasure to bring our supporters together for an evening of delectable chocolate created by Tahoe’s finest culinary artists, and sample boutique wine from acclaimed California wine regions including Napa, Amador, and Paso Robles. Guests will also have the chance to bid on tantalizing items in a live auction and exclusive raffle all while supporting the mission of Tahoe SAFE Alliance.
This year, Tahoe SAFE Alliance turns 30! We are throwing a Speak Easy party in celebration of our accomplishments at creating violence free communities.
Speak Easy. Not Violent. Guests attending this year’s fundraiser will kNOw More and have the opportunity do Do More. All while celebrating in a themed Roaring 20’s style.
We are excited to have the passionate support of Wendy Damonte, Evening News Anchor at KTVN Channel 2. She will be the Emcee for the evening.
Guests will enjoy:
- Chocolate by 8 local culinary artists
- Boutique wine tasting from 10 acclaimed California wine regions
- Hearty appetizers by Hyatt chefs
- Tantalizing raffle prizes including trips, dinners, ski and golf, and more!
- Exclusive live auction
- Vote for your favorite chocolate and wine
- Learn more about what Tahoe SAFE Alliance is doing to create a violence-free community!
The 27th Annual Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival is a fundraiser for Tahoe SAFE Alliance
Tahoe SAFE Alliance is the only agency in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee that 1) provides free programs and services to survivors of violence and abuse, and 2) educates our youth and community members on violence prevention and healthy relationships. Last year we provided direct services to 787 community members, provided 343 therapy sessions with children, and provided violence prevention education to a record 5,439 school children, businesses, and community members!
How Can You Support This Fundraiser?
- Purchase a ticket. Tickets are $125 in advance and $150 at door. (Tix on sale 9/8.)
- Purchase a table. Table for 10 is $1,250.
- Sponsorship opportunities starting at $250.
- Donate a raffle item.
- Make a monetary donation.
Money raised from this year’s festival will support vital programs in your community, including:
- 24-hour crisis line
- Mt. Rose Safe House
- Support services for survivors of intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and child abuse
- Comprehensive Children’s Program
- Legal advocacy
- Violence prevention and education to local schools and businesses
For more information please call 775-298-0010.