Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival
Date: November 2, 2019 6:00-10:00 pm
Location: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, Lakeside Ballroom
Limited tables available: $1,750 admits 12 people
“We are the Merry Makers. We are the maker of DREAMS.” Dreams of a community where there is no hunger, no violence, and where everyone is happy, healthy and thriving. Your participation will help make these dreams and more come true.
This year’s theme is Pure Imagination: Dreams That Do Come True. A celebration of the creation and introduction of Sierra Community House: four non-profits becoming one to better serve our community. Dress in Wonka-ish or imaginative cocktail attire for some extra fun!
Tahoe Chocolate & Wine Festival takes place in the elegant Lakeside Ballroom at Hyatt Regency – a hotel and casino set among the spectacular backdrop of Incline Village on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. It is our pleasure to bring our supporters together for an evening of delectable chocolate created by Tahoe’s finest culinary artists and boutique wine from acclaimed California vintners. Guests will also have the opportunity to bid on tantalizing items in a live and silent auction and contribute to a special Fund a Need all while supporting the mission of Sierra Community House
Guests will enjoy:
- Chocolate by Tahoe culinary artists
- Boutique wine tasting from acclaimed California wine vintners
- Hearty appetizers by Hyatt chefs
- Tantalizing prizes in a silent auction
- Exclusive live auction
- Vote for your favorite chocolate and wine
- Learn more about our NEW organization: Sierra Community House
How Can You Support This Fundraiser?
- Purchase a ticket. Tickets are $175 in advance.
- Purchase a table. Table for 12 is $1,750. Only 6 available!
- Sponsorship opportunities starting at $500.
- Donate a raffle item.
- Make a monetary donation.
Money raised from this year’s festival will support vital programs in your community, including:
- 24-hour crisis line
- Mt. Rose Safe House
- Support services for survivors of intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and child abuse
- Children’s Program including therapy and counseling
- Legal advocacy and mediation
- Violence prevention and education to local school children
- Nutrition education
- Hunger relief services
- Parent education
- Free dental clinics
- Financial coaching
For more information please call 775-298-0010.